If you believe, you can do it!

Disclaimer : This post was made during my fifth semester which is a bit long time ago so please do read!


It just me and my overthinking. With trembling feeling, I always thinking about my future, my life and how people around me going to take me in their life. How suffocated their life when there is existence of me.

I dreamed on how good my life will be. My life in 5 years from now would be great and no one can beat me. Nah, it just my pleasant idle thoughts and here struggling with so many things.
Good news; I made it to the dean list this semester and this was nothing can be said. Happiness! Bless in my life. I never thought that I could made it to this far. Last semester was hectic for me, where handling plenty of events at the same time struggling in my left out subjects. It was hard though no kidding but thank God I made it! I'm not brag it just something good things that I want to share because if some people who knows me, I'm the worst people and stupidest student from my secondary school, matriculation life. Ugh, if possible I don't want to talk about it or maybe one day in the next post. We'll see how it goes.

I showed my gratefulness countless and I can’t do this alone without help from my friends. Plus, with the power of dua from both of my parents and here I am, blessed. 
I should plan on my next semester how should I maintain this good result. To be honest, I never thought on receiving the Dlist and this is my very first time. All this while, I admitted that I’m such a stupid girl and just make sure I’ll pass on all the subjects.

At one moment, people around me makes me realized that no matter how, make sure to have a high achievements. Even if it is not for you, make your parents proud. Prove that you can do better in the future.

“You have your black pastimes, don’t ever repeat the same mistakes”  and this time show that you can do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss him :')

Don't Judge

COLOUR IS COLOR