He is King.

It started with happiness all the way until I refused to follow what he wants. He don’t want to talk with me, he neglected on me about a couple of months and never give me any financial on studying neither pay me for tuition fees. But my life still get some lucky cause I still own a sister and brother who always support in my life.
The story begins when I refused to go for IPTA and choose IPTS instead. In this situation, I figured out that it was totally my mistakes for not to follow on what our parents want but as for me, it is my decision to choose what I should do in my future. Please don’t misunderstand on what I’m trying to say.
I’m not saying that we must ignore on what our parents wish us to be but sometimes we need to know what usually we want to be cause we are the one who will facing all the obstacles onwards. They only can support us from the back but in facing together with us, it was A BIG NO. Sometimes we need to clarify them what the real problem is.
After I have decided on what I’m doing now, he never ask me whether I’m in good condition or not, about the college, about friends, studies and all those things. Luckily I have my own savings and also allowances to be hope for. Never ask me but still I’m taking from the positive sides that he must be very busy. Plus, he also not together when I’m register for the college for the first time. It is really hurt me inside to be honest. But, I just further my life like nothing happen.
All those things that happen to me really depressed me somehow and always disturbed me. I put my efforts to show to him that I will always be the best among his others children. Sometimes, I always think that am I too rebel and ungrateful child. Oh no, I don’t even think that way. It is enough in my life for following all his needs and wants just for this time I want to choose my own way.
Until the exam week, he never ask whether I’m well prepared or vice versa. All those things was things that he will do to all his children when it comes to exam week but not for me. I know he must be very angry with me and it really needs a lot of time to recover. But still, I’m trying not to judge him or have bad feelings on him. Positive vibes always surround me. Yes, friends that I got now really impress me and I’m so glad to have them.
During exam week, I’m trying to balance my mood to not mix the unnecessary feelings and yes I managed to do that. All my minds just focusing on what I’m going to answer on my paper sheet. And I’m so grateful it went well and I’m really satisfied on everything that I’ve done.
And after my result came out, I managed to get the best result and showed it to him. He not say anything but deep in his heart, I can said that this is the best thing for me and after that, he wants to talk to me back. Even I knew that he still keep his anger towards me cause I have prove to him that I can be a person in what I’m choosing right now.
I’m not sure if my deduction is correct but let’s hope it is! Yes, he is my father. He is King. And this story really gave me a big impact in my life but let’s hope it will be fine to my future.
Footnote : This is totally based on my life and I’m sharing this not to ask you being rellious but to think the best way for your life and the most important not hurt people that you loved. Until here, stay awesome 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss him :')

Emotional post